Western Shield fauna biology
- Süre: 4 Saat (Tahmini)
Back from the brink - scientific techniques to re-establish native animals
Western Shield is one of the biggest wildlife conservation programs ever undertaken in Australia and aims to return the balance and mix of native animals in selected
areas of WA's environment to levels comparable to pre-European settlement. Learn about the management of introduced animals and how native species are being re-established under the Western Shield program. Discover the process required to eradicate ferals and re-introduce natives. Investigate and compare a range of invasive and non-invasive fauna monitoring techniques that
help determine if the program is achieving its goals.
Biology ATAR Unit 1, Biology General Unit 4
COST: $16 per student (minimum payment for 20 students)
Excursion runs from 10am to 2pm including 30min for morning tea and lunch. Start and finish times can be adjusted to your needs.
- Perth Hills Discovery Centre, Mundaring
- Forest Discovery Centre, Dwellingup
- Piney Lakes Environmental Education Centre, Winthrop
- Yanchep National Park, Yanchep
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion including COST within 5 working days.