Aboriginal culture experience
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
Discover Indigenous sustainability techniques
Explore how the traditional practices of Indigenous Australians ensured the sustainable use of nature’s resources. Engage in tool-making practices and through a forest walk, discover many uses of plants and animals. The importance of totems in conserving species and sustainable management of the forest will also be discussed.
*This program is not available during the fire season.
COST: $16 per student (minimum payment for 20 students)
Excursion runs from 10am to 2pm including 30min for morning tea and lunch. Start and finish times can be adjusted to your needs.
- Perth Hills Discovery Centre, Mundaring
- Forest Discovery Centre, Dwellingup
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion including COST within 5 working days.