The forest and its animals
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
Plants need animals, animals need plants. But do they need humans? On this excursion students will explore through hands on activities and field visits the biodiversity of our forests, its inhabitants’ relationships and how humans are impacting and managing the forests. Create your own excursion for a single class or up to a whole year level by choosing from these activities:
Biodiversity in the bush
Relationships – habitats and animals
Changes over time
Management strategies – protecting our
Plant survival techniques
For further information on each activity see our Years 7 – 10 excursion details document
COST: $16 per student (minimum payment for 20 students)
Excursion runs from 10am to 2pm including 30min for morning tea and lunch. Start and finish times can be adjusted to your needs.
- Perth Hills Discovery Centre, Mundaring
- Forest Discovery Centre, Dwellingup
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion including COST within 5 working days.