- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
A native bush food experience
Explore seasonal native bush foods and discover how they were traditionally used by Aboriginal people. Make and eat a damper and kangaroo supper.
Excursion duration is 2 hrs and can be booked from 10am to 2pm. Start and finish times can be adjusted to your needs.
COST: $14.00 per student (minimum charge for 20 students)
- Perth Hills Discovery Centre, Mundaring
- Forest Discovery Centre, Dwellingup
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion including COST within 5 working days.