- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
Pre Primary - Year 2
Experience Aboriginal culture
As an Indigenous child for the day, students will be introduced to the family structure of Aboriginal people and the traditional use of land across the seasons. Students will experience Aboriginal culture through hunting and gathering, as well as traditional singing, dancing, and face painting. By appreciating the importance of taking only what is needed, students will see Aboriginal culture is sustainability in practice.
COST: $16.50 per student (minimum payment for 20 students)
Excursion runs from 10am to 2pm including morning tea and lunch. Groups arrive at 10 am then have 15-20 minutes for morning tea, activities commence after morning tea. Finish times can be adjusted to your needs..
Science, HASS, Priorities – A&TSI, Sust
- Perth Hills Discovery Centre, Mundaring
- Forest Discovery Centre, Dwellingup
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion within 7 working days.