- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
Pre Primary - Year 2
Investigating local animals and places
Many of our native animals are very secretive and can be difficult to find! Students use puzzles and examples of animal evidence such as skulls, feathers and nests to investigate what lives in and around our bushland and wetland areas. Students apply their detective skills on a nature walk and record their observations.
Excursion duration is 1.5 hrs and can be booked from 10am to 2pm. Start and finish times can be adjusted to your needs.
COST: $7 per student (minimum payment for 20 students)
Science, HASS, Priorities – Sust
- Perth Hills Discovery Centre, Mundaring
- Canning River Eco Education Centre, Wilson
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion including COST within 5 working days.