Take a dip
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
Year 3 - 6
* Also suitable for year 7 - Biological Sciences
Exploring river ecosystems
This popular, interactive program provides students with the opportunity to sample and record the amazing and diverse macroinvertebrate communities that live in the Canning River. Students utilise field equipment to investigate the critical role of aquatic life in maintaining the health of wetland ecosystems.
*Classification, adaptations or food webs can be a focus on request.
Science, HASS, Priorities – Sust
COST: $7 per student (minimum payment for 15 students)
Excursion duration is 1.5 hrs and can be booked from 9:30am to 2:30pm. Start and finish times can be adjusted to your needs.
- Canning River Eco Education Centre, Wilson
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion including COST within 5 working days.