"I Spy" sensory walk - self guided - Free
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Wilson, Western Australia
Kindergarten - Year 2
Short Program (Please note: Choose any time to be taken to the booking page. You can choose your exact desired time in the booking form)
‘I Spy’ sensory walk
Use your super senses to investigate the wetlands
This self-guided walk encourages little eyes, ears and noses to observe and record the natural wonders of the Canning River wetlands. Class set of magnifying glasses, checklists, clipboards and pencils provided.
Bring your cameras!
Excursion duration is approx. 1 hr and can be booked from 9:30am to 2:30pm.
- Canning River Eco Education Centre, Wilson
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion within 7 working days.