Seize and Capture
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Canning River Eco Education Centre crn Kent Street &, Queens Park Rd Wilson , Western Australia
Could you tell the difference between a kite and a hawk, an eagle and a harrier? Join us at the Canning River Eco Education Centre as we head out on a scavenger hunt and collect clues to discover the differences between some common Perth raptors. Discover how these feathered flyers hunt, shape their wings to dive and attack or soar. Then have a meet and greet with theses majestic birds.
If you have any questions about this activity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that our activities are carried out with recommendations and advice from the WA government to ensure the health and safety of our participants, staff and volunteers.
We want to ensure our participants are happy, healthy and safe during and after their experience, so we appreciate your understanding for the below conditions:
- A full refund will be provided for any cancellations more than 48 hours before the start time of the activity.
- Please do not attend if any of your family members are unwell and displaying possible Covid-19 symptoms, have been in recent contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case or have been advised to self-isolate.
- If any of the attending members arrive with a cough, runny nose or fever, *program name* has the right to ask that you not participate in the activity.
- If you need to cancel within 48 hours of the activity start time due to a Covid-19 related reason (symptoms, positive test, exposure or self-isolation), you will be provided with a credit up to the activity value, if you notify *program name* before the start of the activity.
For more information on Know Your Patch or to subscribe to the e-newsletter click here.