- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
NOT AVAILABLE IN 2023
A native bush food experience (Please note: Choose any time to be taken to the booking page. You can
choose your exact desired time in the booking form)
Explore seasonal native bush foods and discover how they were traditionally used by Aboriginal people. Make and eat a damper and kangaroo supper.
Please note the food is a sampler size and not a full meal.
Excursion duration is 2 hrs and can be booked between 10am and 2pm.
COST: $14.00 per student (minimum charge for 20 students)
- Perth Hills Discovery Centre, Mundaring
- Forest Discovery Centre, Dwellingup
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion within 7 working days.