Wildlife Ninja School
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Clayton Silcock Gardens, Noranda, WA
Relax, get your kids outdoors and connecting with nature.
It is known that being in nature can improve your mood, calm you down and help settle your mind. Kids will open their senses and explore their awareness during wildlife ninja school where we will learn skills to safely explore, appreciate and connect with nature.
We will complete a wildlife ninja course to become certified wildlife ninjas as they learn how to respectfully explore the bush while raising awareness of what is around them. We will explore how ninja skills such as walking quietly can help us to better observe wildlife.
We will have quiet time to increase our senses, participate in a wildlife ninja obstacle course, explore the bush to complete a nature wheel and learn the importance of leave what we find behind.This activity will include a short period of time where the children, activity staff and volunteers will find a spot without the parents. This is to help the children gain a sense of awareness, help strengthen their connection with nature and to facilitate self-discovery.
This activity is suitable for children 4-7 years of age. Tickets must be purchased for participating children only. The ages for each activity are in place for your children to get the most out of their activity. In most cases, these age limits are in place due to activity content, recommendations by outside providers or for safety reasons. We appreciate your understanding in booking only children who are age appropriate into activities.
Please note that our activities are carried out with recommendations and advice from the WA government to ensure the health and safety of our participants, staff and volunteers.
We want to ensure our participants are happy, healthy and safe during and after their experience so we appreciate your understanding for the below conditions:
- A full refund will be provided for any cancellations more than 48 hours before the start time of the activity.
- Please do not attend if any of your family members are unwell and displaying possible Covd-19 symptoms, have been in recent contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case or have been advised to self-isolate.
- If any of the attending members arrive with a cough, runny nose or fever, Know Your Patch has the right to ask that you not participate in the activity.
- If you need to cancel within 48 hours of the start of the activity due to a Covid-19 related reason (symptoms, positive test, exposure or self-isolation), you will be provided with a credit up to the activity value if you notify Know Your Patch before the start of the activity.
For more information on Know Your Patch or to subscribe to the e-newsletter click here.