- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Perth, WA
These Easter holidays come join us, overlooking the beautiful Swan river in Bardon Park in the City of Bayswater for an Egg-cellent adventure.
We will take you on an adventure around the parks wetlands where we will go on a scavenger hunt and learn about the different types of eggs and nests that animals make. Join us in some fun games and make a sustainable nest to take home and use as a drinking station for wildlife in your garden.
This activity is suitable for children 4 - 7 years of age. Tickets must be purchased for participating children only. The ages for each activity are in place for your children to get the most out of their activity. In most cases, these age limits are in place due to activity content, recommendations by outside providers or for safety reasons. We appreciate your understanding in booking only children who are age appropriate into activities.
If you have any questions about this activity, please email email@example.com
Please note that our activities are carried out with recommendations and advice from the WA government to ensure the health and safety of our participants, staff and volunteers.
We want to ensure our participants are happy, healthy and safe during and after their experience, so we appreciate your understanding for the below conditions:
- A full refund will be provided for any cancellations more than 48 hours before the start time of the activity.
- Please do not attend if any of your family members are unwell and displaying possible Covid-19 symptoms, have been in recent contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case or have been advised to self-isolate.
- If any of the attending members arrive with a cough, runny nose or fever, Know Your Patch staff have the right to ask that you to not participate in the activity.
- If you need to cancel within 48 hours of the activity start time due to a Covid-19 related reason (symptoms, positive test, exposure or self-isolation), you will be provided with a credit up to the activity value, if you notify Know Your Patch before the start of the activity.
For more information on Know Your Patch or to subscribe to the e-newsletter click here.