Scales and Tails (PLEEC)
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Leach Hwy &, Murdoch Dr, Winthrop , WA
Enjoy some family fun discovering more about local reptiles and our native animals in a close-up, hands-on encounter and night walk.
Gain a better understanding of animals with scales like reptiles and animals with tails like mammals and birds. Find out what to do if you see a animal on a bush walk and who to call if you have a scaly visitor to your house. Throughout the session, there will be plenty of chances to come up close to an animal and we may even discover more on our night walk? You may even gain a new appreciation for these incredible animals and learn more about there habitats.
Please note this experience is for the whole family but children must be ages 7+ to participate. Tickets must be purchased for all attending participants. The ages for each activity are in place for all participants to get the most out of their activity. In most cases, these age limits are in place due to activity content, recommendations by outside providers or for safety reasons. We appreciate your understanding in booking only children who are age appropriate into activities.
If you have any questions about this activity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that our activities are carried out with recommendations and advice from the WA government to ensure the health and safety of our participants, staff and volunteers.
We want to ensure our participants are happy, healthy and safe during and after their experience, so we appreciate your understanding for the below conditions:
- A full refund will be provided for any cancellations more than 48 hours before the start time of the activity.
- Please do not attend if any of your family members are unwell and displaying possible Covid-19 symptoms, have been in recent contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case or have been advised to self-isolate.
- If any of the attending members arrive with a cough, runny nose or fever, Know Your Patch has the right to ask that you not participate in the activity.
- If you need to cancel within 48 hours of the activity start time due to a Covid-19 related reason (symptoms, positive test, exposure or self-isolation), you will be provided with a credit up to the activity value, if you notify Know Your Patch before the start of the activity.
For more information on Know Your Patch or to subscribe to the e-newsletter click here.