- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Rio Tinto Naturescape Kings Park, Western Australia
Did you know invertebrates make up 95% of all animal species? Join us at at Rio Tinto Naturescape Kings Park as we delve into the world of arthropods to discover how to identify different insects and arachnids. Discover why these animals are important to our bushland as we go exploring to see which plants, they like best. We will examine their features, get close-up and create a scientific drawing to help identify and record information on each species we find.
This activity is suitable for children 7-12yrs years of age. Tickets must be purchased for participating children only. The ages for each activity are in place
for your children to get the most out of their activity. In most cases, these age limits are in place due to activity content, recommendations by outside providers or for safety reasons. We appreciate your understanding in booking only children who are age appropriate
If you have any questions about this activity, please email email@example.com
Please note that our activities are carried out with recommendations and advice from the WA government to ensure the health and safety of our participants, staff and volunteers.
- We want to ensure our participants are happy, healthy and safe during and aftertheir experience, so we appreciate your understanding for the below conditions:
- A full refund will be provided for any cancellations more than 48 hours before the start time of the activity.
- Please do not attend if any of your family members are unwell and displaying possible Covid-19 symptoms, have been in recent contact with a confirmed
Covid-19 case or have been advised to self-isolate.
- If any of the attending members arrive with a cough, runny nose or fever, Bugging Out staff have the right to ask that you not participate in the activity.
For more information on Know Your Patch or to subscribe to the e-newsletter click here.