Turtley Awesome Wetlands
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Kent St & Queens Park Rd, Wilson, Western Australia
The native south-western snake necked turtle is a fascinating reptile which inhabits our river and wetlands. Sadly, it faces many threats and we can all do our part to protect them. Join us at the Canning River Eco Education Centre on this fun and interactive activity as we explore the turtley awesome life of these interesting creatures, investigate their unique features and explore their environment in search for them! Finish the morning by making your own crafty turtle. Note: we cannot guarantee we will see a turtle during this activity.
This is activity is suitable for children 4-7 years of age. Tickets must be purchased for participating children only. The ages for each activity are in place for your children to get the most out of their activity. In most cases, these age limits are in place due to activity content, recommendations by outside providers or for safety reasons. We appreciate your understanding in booking only children who are age appropriate into activities.
If you have any questions about this activity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to ensure our participants are happy, healthy and safe during and after their experience so we appreciate your understanding for the below conditions:
- A full refund will be provided for any cancellations more than 48 hours before the start time of the activity.
- Please do not attend if any of your family members are unwell and displaying possible Covd-19 symptoms, have been in recent contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case or have been advised to self-isolate.
- If any of the attending members arrive with a cough, runny nose or fever, River Guardians has the right to ask that you not participate in the activity.
- If you need to cancel within 48 hours of the start of the activity due to a Covid-19 related reason (symptoms, positive test, exposure or self-isolation), you will be provided with a credit up to the activity value if you notify River Guardians before the start of the activity.
For more information on Know Your Patch or to subscribe to the e-newsletter click here.