Wild About Wildflowers
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Perth Hills Discovery Centre, 380 Allen Rd, Mundaring, Western Australia
Join us as we go on a beautiful morning walk through the Jarrah forest at the Perth Hills Discovery Centre and discover the incredible flowers blooming throughout our national park. Complete a scavenger hunt to see how many of our amazing flowers you can find and some of the special animals that help to pollinate them.
Please note this experience is for the whole family but children must be 4+ to participate. Tickets must be purchased for all attending participants. The ages for each activity are in place for all participants to get the most out of their activity. In most cases, these age limits are in place due to activity content, recommendations by outside providers or for safety reasons. We appreciate your understanding in booking only children who are age appropriate into activities.
If you have any questions about this activity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that our activities are carried out with recommendations and advice from the WA government to ensure the health and safety of our participants, staff and volunteers.
We want to ensure our participants are happy, healthy and safe during and after their experience, so we appreciate your understanding for the below conditions:
- A full refund will be provided for any cancellations more than 48 hours before the start time of the activity.
- Please do not attend if any of your family members are unwell and displaying possible Covid-19 symptoms, have been in recent contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case or have been advised to self-isolate.
- If any of the attending members arrive with a cough, runny nose or fever, Know Your Patch has the right to ask that you not participate in the activity.
For more information on Know Your Patch or to subscribe to the e-newsletter click here.