- Duration: 75 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Tangle Park, Aubin Grove, Cockburn, WA
Our precious Banksia woodlands rely on many different animals for its survival. Plants and animals are the perfect partners. Join us as we explore the Banksia Eucalypt Woodland next to Tangle Park learning about the connections between some of its pollinating partners. We will discover some beautiful wildflowers, play some games and discover the secret lives of these special animals.
This activity is suitable for children 7-12 years of age. Tickets must be purchased for participating children only. The ages for each activity are in place for your children to get the most out of their activity.
If you have any questions about this activity, please email knowyourpatch.wa.gov.au
Please note that our activities are carried out with recommendations and advice from the WA government to ensure the health and safety of our participants, staff and volunteers.
We want to ensure our participants are happy, healthy and safe during and after their experience, so we appreciate your understanding for the below conditions:
- A full refund will be provided for any cancellations more than 48 hours before the start time of the activity.
- Please do not attend if any of your family members are unwell and displaying possible Covid-19 symptoms, have been in recent contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case or have been advised to self-isolate.
- If any of the attending members arrive with a cough, runny nose or fever, Nearer to Nature has the right to ask that you not participate in the activity.
if you notify Nearer to Nature before the start of the activity.
For more information on Know Your Patch or to subscribe to the e-newsletter click here.