Deadly and Dangerous
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Perth Hills Discovery Centre, 380 Allen Rd Mundaring, Western Australia
WA is home to many terrifying critters of all shapes and sizes. Can you guess what they are? Find out at the Perth Hills Discovery Centre what makes these animals deadly and dangerous before discovering what to do if you encounter them. You’ll even get to meet some up close and personal!
This activity is suitable for children 7-12 years of age. Tickets must be purchased for participating children only. The ages for each activity are in place for your children to get the most out of their activity. In most cases, these age limits are in place due to activity content, recommendations by outside providers or for safety reasons. We appreciate your understanding in booking only children who are age appropriate into activities.
If you have any questions about this activity, please email email@example.com
Please note that our activities are carried out with recommendations and advice from the WA government to ensure the health and safety of our participants, staff and volunteers.
We want to ensure our participants are happy, healthy and safe during and after their experience, so we appreciate your understanding for the below conditions:
- A full refund will be provided for any cancellations more than 48 hours before the start time of the activity.
- Please do not attend if any of your family members are unwell and displaying possible Covid-19 symptoms, have been in recent contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case or have been advised to self-isolate.
- If any of the attending members arrive with a cough, runny nose or fever, Nearer to Nature has the right to ask that you not participate in the activity.
For more information on Know Your Patch or to subscribe to the e-newsletter click here.