Creepy crawlies in the Canning
- Durée: 90 Minutes (environ)
- Lieu: Wilson, Western Australia
Kindergarten - Year 2
Exploring life underwater (Please note: Choose any time to be taken to the booking page. You can
choose the exact correct time in the booking form)
Investigate what lives in the Canning River without even getting wet! Students access the riverbank to sample river life. The fascinating features of aquatic invertebrates are viewed using our "larger than life" projector. Students also consider the importance of caring for our river system and what they can do to help.
COST: $8.00 per student (minimum payment for 20 students)
Excursion duration is 1.5 hrs and can be booked between 9:30am and 2:30pm.
Science, HASS, Priorities – Sust
- Canning River Eco Education Centre, Wilson
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion within 7 working days.