- Продолжительность: 90 мин. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Wilson, Western Australia
Kindergarten to Year 2
Explore frog features, life cycles and habitats. (Please note: Choose any time to be taken to the booking page. You can
choose the exact correct time in the booking form)
Join us down at Pobblebonk Swamp to meet our local frogs. Learn about frogs that sound like motorbikes and frogs that do not develop from tadpoles – astonishing! Discover how your school can help protect frogs by creating a frog friendly hangout at your school.
COST: $8.00 per student (minimum payment for 20 students)
Excursion duration is 1.5 hrs and can be booked between 9:30am and 2:30pm.
Science, HASS, Priorities – Sust
- Canning River Eco Education Centre, Wilson
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion within 7 working days.