- Varighed: 90 Minutter (Ca.)
- Sted: Wilson, Western Australia
Kindergarten - Year 2
Investigating local animals and places (Please note: Choose any time to be taken to the booking page. You can
choose your exact desired time in the booking form)
Many of our native animals are very secretive and can be difficult to find! Students use puzzles and examples of animal evidence such as skulls, feathers and nests to investigate what lives in and around the Canning River Regional Park. Students apply their detective skills on a nature walk and record their observations by making a model of their own to take home.
COST: $8.00 per student (minimum payment for 20 students)
Excursion duration is 1.5 hrs and can be booked between 9:30am and 2:30pm. .
Science, HASS, Priorities – Sust
- Canning River Eco Education Centre, Wilson
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion within 7 working days.