From Range to River - Primary
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Wilson, Western Australia
Year 3 - 6
The story of our catchment (Please note: Choose any time to be taken to the booking page. You can choose your exact desired time in the booking form).
Where does the Canning River come from and where does it flow to? A big picture view of our waterways is presented as students interact with a 3-D model to consider the human impacts on the Swan-Canning River catchment, the consequences for living things and action people can take for sustainable change.
COST: $8.00 per student (minimum payment for 20 students)
Excursion duration is 1.5 hrs and can be booked between 9:30am and 2:30pm.
Science, HASS, Priorities – Sust
- Canning River Eco Education Centre, Wilson
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion within 7 working days.