- Продолжительность: 90 мин. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Wilson, Western Australia
Year 3 - 6
Revealing the river’s past (Please note: Choose any time to be taken to the booking page. You can
choose your exact desired time in the booking form)
Students glimpse into the past lives of those who lived and settled around the Canning River by investigating historical records such as maps, photos and diaries. Students participate in team games that highlight different community perspectives and how they have shaped the river over time.
COST: $8 per student (minimum payment for 20 students)
Excursion duration is 1.5 hrs and can be booked from 9:30am to 2:30pm.
Science, HASS, Priorities – Sust
- Canning River Eco Education Centre, Wilson
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion within 7 working days.