Rivers at risk
- Duração: 90 Minutos (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Wilson, Western Australia
Year 11 and 12
Please note: Choose any time to be taken to the booking page. You can choose your exact desired time in the booking form
Identifying hazards and risks to natural ecosystems
Students are introduced to natural and ecological hazards associated with river systems within an urban catchment such as drought, introduced species and eutrophication. Students take a guided walk through the Canning River Regional Park to consider the risks associated with these hazards and how they may be sustainably managed at a local level.
Geography ATAR Unit 1, General Unit 1, EES ATAR Unit 4, General Unit 4
COST: $8.00 per student (minimum payment for 20 students) includes GST
Excursion duration is 1.5 hrs and can be booked from 9:30am to 2:30pm. .
- Canning River Eco Education Centre, Wilson
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion within 7 working days.
If you have any questions in regards to this activity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to submit and online enquiry form for any program, no bookings will be taken via email or phone.