Canning River Regional Park Trail - self guided - Free
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Wilson, Western Australia
Short Program (Please note: Choose any time to be taken to the booking page. You can
choose your exact desired time in the booking form)
Canning River Regional Park Trail
Touching base with your local place
This self-guided trail traverses seven sites that highlight natural, managed and constructed features within the Canning River Regional Park. Laminated maps, teacher’s commentary and a resource bag are provided.
Excursion duration is approx. 1 hr and can be booked from 9:30am to 2:30pm.
- Canning River Eco Education Centre, Wilson
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion within 7 working days.