From Range to River - Secondary
- Kesto: 90 Minuutit (noin)
- Paikka: Wilson, Western Australia
Years 7- 9
Please note: Choose any time to be taken to the booking page. You can choose your exact desired time in the booking form
The story of our catchment
Where does the Canning River come from and where does it flow to? A big picture view of our waterways is presented as students interact with a 3-D model to consider the human impacts on the Swan-Canning River catchment, the consequences for living things and action people can take for sustainable change.
COST: $8.00 per student (minimum payment for 20 students). Includes GST.
Excursion duration is 1.5 hrs and can be booked from 9:30am to 2:30pm.
Science, HASS, Priorities – Sust
- Canning River Eco Education Centre, Wilson
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion within 7 working days.
If you have any questions in regards to this activity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to submit and online enquiry form for any program, no bookings will be taken via email or phone.