Features of creatures
- 期間: 4 時間 (約)
Years 3 - 5
(Also available as a 2 hour option for secondary groups)
Students explore, collect and examine invertebrates. The role of body parts will be discussed and how their features are related to habitat. We explore different habitats, relationships
with other animals and plants, and why invertebrates are important for a healthy environment.
COST: $12.00 per student
Excursion runs for 4 hr duration and can be booked between 10am to 2pm. Start and finish times can be adjusted to your needs.
- Wellington Discovery Forest, near Bunbury
- RAC Margaret River Nature Park
- Other venues possible by agreement
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion including COST within 5 working days.