Busy in the forest
- Varaktighet: 4 Timmar (cirka)
PP - Year 2
Discover more about our native wildlife
Through a discovery walk students recognise the different habitats and living things that share the forest. They identify and compare the needs and features of plants and animals and learn to identify some of the special plants which our local critters call home. A blindfold rope trail guides them through a fun and interactive sensory encounter with nature and allows students to recognise that senses are used to learn about the world around us.
COST: $12.00 per student
Excursion runs from 10am to 2pm including morning tea and lunch. Groups arrive at 10 am then have 15-20 minutes for morning tea, activities commence after morning tea. Finish times can be adjusted to your needs.
Science, HASS, Priorities - Sust, A & TSI
- Wellington Discovery Forest, near Bunbury
- RAC Margaret River Nature Park
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion within 5 working days.