- Varaktighet: 2 Timmar (cirka)
- Plats: 380 Allen Road, Mundaring, WA
Build a bandicoot bungalow to help protect bandicoots in the wild!
Learn about Bandicoots/Quenda and make a refuge to help them avoid foxes and other introduced predators. Bungalows built and installed during this session will help local bandicoots in Mundaring. Participants will wrap wooden pallets in aviary mesh, build natural vegetation over the top to create a ‘giant sandwich’ of natural materials to create a safe haven for these small marsupials.
Please note: this is a physical activity requiring participants to move dried branches and logs into position. Please wear long pants, closed in sturdy shoes, long sleeve shirt and a hat. Gloves will be provided.
This activity is suitable for children 7-12 years of age. Tickets must be purchased for participating children only. The ages for each activity are in place for your children to get the most out of their activity. In most cases, these age limits are in place due to activity content, recommendations by outside providers or for safety reasons. We appreciate your understanding in booking only children who are age appropriate into activities.
There is the option to make this a whole day event for your child/ren. If you book in for both Bandicoot Bungalows and Operation Wallaby, there is the option to drop your child/ren for the day. If you book both, more details will be sent to you about this option within 5 business days.
If you have any questions about this activity, please email email@example.com
Please note that our activities are carried out with recommendations and advice from the WA government to ensure the health and safety of our participants, staff and volunteers.
We want to ensure our participants are happy, healthy and safe during and after their experience so we appreciate your understanding for the below conditions:
- A full refund will be provided for any cancellations more than 48 hours before the start time of the activity.
- Please do not attend if any of your family members are unwell and displaying possible Covd-19 symptoms, have been in recent contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case or have been advised to self-isolate.
- If any of the attending members arrive with a cough, runny nose or fever, Know Your Patch has the right to ask that you not participate in the activity.
- If you need to cancel within 48 hours of the start of the activity due to a Covid-19 related reason (symptoms, positive test, exposure or self-isolation), you will be provided with a credit up to the activity value if you notify Know Your Patch before the start of the activity.
For more information on Know Your Patch or to subscribe to the e-newsletter click here.
Photo credit Bandicoot: Larch Bocek