- Duración: 120 Minutos (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Camfield Drive, Western Australia
Do you want to become a citizen scientist and help us learn more about our special dolphin population in Perth? Join us for an afternoon of learning all about the resident Indo-pacific bottlenose dolphins that call the Riverpark home and learn how to identify and record each one. Discover all there is to know about these endearing mammals through hands on, interactive activities and games. Learn about the threats to their survival and find out what you can do to protect them. You will come away equipped with the knowledge and skills to be a citizen scientist for the Dolphin Watch project and contribute to our understanding of this interesting and loveable species.
This activity is suitable for children 8-12 years of age. Please note this is NOT a drop off activity, parents must remain onsite for the duration of the activity. Tickets must be purchased for participating children only. The ages for each activity are in place for your children to get the most out of their activity. In most cases, these age limits are in place due to activity content, recommendations by outside providers or for safety reasons. We appreciate your understanding in booking only children who are age appropriate into activities.
If you have any questions about this activity, please email
Please note that our activities are carried out with recommendations and advice from the government to ensure the health and safety of our participants, staff and volunteers.
We want to ensure our participants are happy, healthy and safe during and after their experience so we appreciate your understanding for the below conditions:
- A full refund will be provided for any cancellations more than 48 hours before the start time of the activity.
We will provide a full refund if you cannot attend due to these symptoms, are awaiting a Covid-19 result or have been in contact with anyone who has a confirmed case.
- Please do not attend if any of your family members are unwell and displaying possible Covd-19 symptoms, have been in recent contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case or have been advised to self-isolate.
- If any of the attending members arrive with a cough, runny nose or fever, River Guardians has the right to ask that you not participate in the activity.
- If you need to cancel within 48 hours of the start of the activity due to a Covid-19 related reason (symptoms, positive test, exposure or self-isolation), you will be provided with a credit up to the activity value if you notify River Guardians before the start of the activity.
For more information on Know Your Patch or to subscribe to the e-newsletter click here.