- Duration: 180 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Kent St & Queens Park Rd, Wilson , WA
Join us in becoming a wildlife ranger for an afternoon! Learn how to care for sick and injured wildlife while getting to meet some real animals up close. Set out on a trail to find clues and explore some of the scenarios our wildlife ranger’s encounter while learning how to identify some of our native critters.
This is a 'drop and leave' activity suitable for children 7-12 years of age. Tickets must be purchased for participating children only. The ages for each activity are in place for your children to get the most out of their activity and due to safety and management on a drop-off activity we cannot allow older or younger children to participate. We appreciate your understanding in booking only children who are age appropriate into activities.
If you have any questions about this activity, please email email@example.com
Please note that our activities are carried out with recommendations and advice from the WA government to ensure the health and safety of our participants, staff and volunteers.
We want to ensure our participants are happy, healthy and safe during and after their experience, so we appreciate your understanding for the below conditions:
- A full refund will be provided for any cancellations more than 48 hours before the start time of the activity.
- Please do not attend if any of your family members are unwell and displaying possible Covid-19 symptoms, have been in recent contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case or have been advised to self-isolate.
- If any of the attending members arrive with a cough, runny nose or fever, Nearer to Nature has the
right to ask that you not participate in the activity.
- If you need to cancel within 48 hours of the activity start time due to a Covid-19 related reason (symptoms, positive test, exposure or self-isolation), you will be provided with a credit up to the activity value, if you notify Nearer to Nature before the start of the activity.
For more information on Know Your Patch or to subscribe to the e-newsletter