Wetland Wildlife Investigators
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Maylands, Western Australia
Our urban wetlands are some of the most important habitats in the world. Surrounded by houses and human activities, these wetlands provide a refuge for a huge range of wildlife. Come along for an exploration of Canning River where everything from birds to reptiles, fish, amphibians and bugs call this place home. Together, we will investigate this incredible habitat, look for clues, play games and complete challenges to find out exactly what species are living here and how we can protect them!
This is a 'drop and leave' activity suitable for children 7-12 years of age. Tickets must be purchased for participating children only. The ages for each activity are in place for your children to get the most out of their activity and due to safety and management on a drop-off activity we cannot allow older or younger children to participate. We appreciate your understanding in booking only children who are age appropriate into activities.
We want to ensure our participants are happy, healthy and safe during and after their experience so we appreciate your understanding for the below conditions:
- A full refund will be provided for any cancellations more than 48 hours before the start time of the activity.
- Please do not attend if any of your family members are unwell and displaying possible Covd-19 symptoms, have been in recent contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case or have been advised to self-isolate.
- If any of the attending members arrive with a cough, runny nose or fever, River Guardians has the right to ask that you not participate in the activity.
- If you need to cancel within 48 hours of the start of the activity due to a Covid-19 related reason (symptoms, positive test, exposure or self-isolation), you will be provided with a credit up to the activity value if you notify River Guardians before the start of the activity.
For more information on Know Your Patch or to subscribe to the e-newsletter click here.