Basic Wildlife Rescue
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: 61 Broun Avenue, Morley
Would you know what to do if you saw an injured animal on the side of the road? Join us for our Basic Wildlife Rescue activity where you will learn how to help a range of sick or injured native animals while getting to meet some up close. Our wildlife experts will also help you to create an 'essentials kit' to keep in your car in case of an animal emergency.
PRICING: please note the cost of this activity is $32.00 which includes an animal encounter and creating your own essentials kit for your car. If you are booking for more then one person but will be sharing the kit you create, you can purchase an ‘additional’ ticket for $15.00. If you only book an 'additional' ticket you will not receive an essentials kit to take home.
Please note this experience is for adults and children aged 15+ to participate. The age limit of in place so participants can get the most out of their activity. Tickets must be purchased for all attending participants and at least one adult must attend per booking.
Questions about this activity? Emails email@example.com
Please note that our activities are carried out with recommendations and advice from the WA government to ensure the health and safety of our participants, staff and volunteers.
We want to ensure our participants are happy, healthy and safe during and after their experience so we appreciate your understanding for the below conditions:
- A full refund will be provided for any cancellations more than 48 hours before the start time of the activity.
- Please do not attend if any of your family members are unwell and displaying possible Covd-19 symptoms, have been in recent contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case or have been advised to self-isolate.
- If any of the attending members arrive with a cough, runny nose or fever, Nearer to Nature has the right to ask that you not participate in the activity.
- If you need to cancel within 48 hours of the start of the activity due to a Covid-19 related reason (symptoms, positive test, exposure or self-isolation), you will be provided with a credit up to the activity value if you notify Nearer to Nature before the start of the activity.
For more information on Know Your Patch or to subscribe to the e-newsletter click here.