Take a dip - Primary
- Varighed: 90 Minutter (Ca.)
- Sted: Wilson, Western Australia
Year 3 - 6
Exploring river ecosystems (Please note: Choose any time to be taken to the booking page. You can your exact, desired time on the booking form).
This popular, interactive program provides students with the opportunity to sample and record the amazing and diverse macroinvertebrate communities that live in the Canning River. Students utilise field equipment to investigate the critical role of aquatic life in maintaining the health of wetland ecosystems.
*Classification, adaptations or food webs can be a focus on request.
Science, HASS, Priorities – Sust
COST: $8 per student (minimum payment for 20 students)
Science, HASS, Priorities - Sust
Excursion duration is 1.5 hrs and can be booked between 9:30am to 2:30pm. .
- Canning River Eco Education Centre, Wilson
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion within 7 working days.