A bird's eye view - self guided - Free
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Wilson, Western Australia
Please note: Choose any time to be taken to the booking page. You can choose your exact desired time in the booking form
Zoom in on amazing wetland birdlife!
Canning River Regional Park is home to a diverse range of local and migratory birds. On this self-guided walk using binoculars and surveying techniques, students can check out waterbirds that live in and around the Park.Class set of binoculars and identification sheets provided.
Excursion duration is approx. 1 hr and can be booked from 9:30am to 2:30pm.
- Canning River Eco Education Centre, Wilson
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion within 7 working days.
If you have any questions in regards to this activity, please email us at email@example.com. You need to submit and online enquiry form for any program, no bookings will be taken via email or phone.