A bird's eye view - self guided - Free
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Wilson, Western Australia
Kindergarten - Year 12
Short Program (Please note: Choose any time to be taken to the booking page. You can
choose your exact desired time in the booking form)
A bird’s eye view
Zoom in on amazing wetland birdlife!
Canning River Regional Park is home to a diverse range of local and migratory birds. Using binoculars and surveying techniques, students can check out waterbirds that live in and around the Park.Class set of binoculars and identification sheets provided.
Excursion duration is approx. 1 hr and can be booked from 9:30am to 2:30pm.
- Canning River Eco Education Centre, Wilson
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion within 7 working days.