Take a dip - Secondary
- Duração: 90 Minutos (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Wilson, Western Australia
Years 7- 9
Please note: Choose any time to be taken to the booking page. You can choose your exact desired time in the booking form
Exploring river ecosystems
This popular, interactive program provides students with the opportunity to sample and record the amazing and diverse macroinvertebrate communities that live in the Canning River. Students utilise field equipment to investigate the critical role of aquatic life in maintaining the health of wetland ecosystems.
*Classification, adaptations or food webs can be a focus on request.
Science, HASS, Priorities – Sust
COST: $8 per student (minimum payment for 20 students). Includes GST.
Excursion duration is 1.5 hrs and can be booked between 9:30am and 2:30pm.
- Canning River Eco Education Centre, Wilson
- Maximum students per group is 30. Multiple groups can be accommodated.
- Our booking officer will get back to you via email to confirm your excursion within 7 working days.
If you have any questions in regards to this activity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to submit and online enquiry form for any program, no bookings will be taken via email or phone.